APPLICATION FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE RECORDS OF THE ROCHESTER HOUSING AUTHORITY
Upon completion, this form will be sent to the Records Access Officer in the Compliance Office of the Rochester Housing Authority, 675 West Main St., Rochester, NY 14611-2388.
There are several possible outcomes. These include:
- Returning the requested records to you
- A communication saying that although your request could not be completed, it will be acted upon by a certain provided date that will be clearly shown
- A communication saying the information that you requested could not be located and to submit a new request with additional information
- A communication saying that the information you have requested is not present and may have been destroyed pursuant to the regulations of the Paperwork Reduction Act
- A communication stating that the record will be available on a future date (with that date shown)
Additionally, should your request be denied, you may submit an appeal in writing within 30 days of receiving such a notice. Appeals are received by: Executive Director, Rochester Housing Authority, 675 West Main St., Rochester, NY 14611-2388
By law, upon receiving an appeal, we must respond to you within ten (10) business days providing you with the reasons for the further denial or providing acess to the records requested.
Scroll down for a complete FREEDOM OF INFORMATION LAW INFORMATIONAL NOTICE.