I'm having issues with my landlord. Can you help?

Rochester Housing Authority serves residents of public housing and persons participating in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program only. Unless you are a client of ours, we are not equipped to help you with general landlord/tenant issues and problems. Please contact the Housing Council (585) 546-3700 or Monroe County Legal Assistance (585) 325-2520 for assistance.

Back to Questions

Top 5 Questions